REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR THE
ALEXANDRIA LITTLE LEAGUE (ALL) 2020 SPRING SEASON!
It’s that time of year - Spring baseball is nearly here! The spring season runs from March through June, and ALL has divisions to meet every age - whether your player is just starting out or has been playing for a few years. A few things to remember:
- Register by Dec 31, 2019 to enter for a chance to win a new bat!
- Tryouts will be held January 26th* at Episcopal High School for players ages 8 -12. (*tentative date)
- Teams will be formed mid-February.
- Practices will start early March.
- Games are scheduled to kick off the last week of March.
- Teams typically practice twice a week during the season.
- Teams play two games a week; one weeknight game and one weekend game.
- Intermediate, Majors, Minors, AAA, and AA games will all be played in Alexandria.
- Juniors and Seniors will have weekday games at home and weekend games throughout the Northern Virginia Area.
Spring League Divisions
Alexandria Little League has expanded youth divisions and options for players. We will implement the following Divisions this year:
||League Ages 8-9 years
||League Ages 9-10 years
||League Ages 10-11 years
||League Ages 11-12 years
||League Ages 12-13 years
||League Ages 14-15 years
||League Ages 14-16 years
Not sure of what age group? Click here for a league age calculator.
ALL will hold tryouts January 26 to determine placement of players age 8-12. Additional details around appropriate level of play will also be sent prior to tryouts.
Spring League Baseball Fees
Fees are based on the costs of running the divisions and the age of the players playing in those divisions.
|Players League Age
|Boys and girls league ages 14 - 16
|January 26, 2020
|Boys and girls league ages 9 - 13
|January 26, 2020
|Boys and girls league ages 8 and under
||January 26, 2020
|Family Maximum Fee (two or more players per household)
No player will be denied the opportunity to participate based on these fees. Scholarships are available and families qualifying for free or reduced school lunch should contact the President, Player Agents and/or Treasurer to make alternative arrangements. Also, you may click here to complete the online scholarship form.
Families with outstanding fee balances must resolve such with the league in order to register.
* Tryouts are held January 26 (tentative) and teams formed around mid-February. If you register after March 10, 2020 you will be put on a wait-list. If a spot opens up, you will be enrolled with a $25 late fee.
If you are interested in managing a baseball team click here.
To find out if you live within the Alexandria Little League Boundary click here.